iProvèn Best Disposable Probe Covers for Digital Thermometer, 50 Count - iProvèn PC-111
You’ve discovered the best disposable digital thermometer probe covers on the market.
Why use probe covers?
You may be new to this product, however, the idea is easy. Rather than putting a
thermometer under your tongue – after someone else may have put that thermometer
elsewhere – you want to be certain there aren’t any germs left on the probe, right?
Well, that’s exactly what probe covers are for. Instead of putting the bare thermometer probe in the mouth area, you put a ‘jacket’ around it to keep the thermometer clean and to ensure that whatever’s on the thermometer won’t end up in the mouth area. Or anywhere else. Which means peace of mind. Additionally, it eliminates the need to purchase multiple
separate thermometers for everybody inside your household. Everyone simply uses a
brand-new probe cover.
Just how do iProvèn probe covers stand out from the competition?
That’s a simple one. iProvèn paid special attention to three important focus areas that are
necessary for any good probe cover:
- Sterility an accuracy: An excellent probe cover keeps germs out, without losing the thermometer’s accuracy.
- Easy opening and application. Each time you use a cover, you won’t spoil three of them trying to figure out how they work.
- Affordable cost: Off course, quality comes at a price. But hey, there are limits! We developed our probe covers with each of these elements in mind.
As any Digital thermometer will fully admit, “iProvèn covers are a great fit”.
About the product
- 50 sterile thermometer probe covers as used in hospitals and health-related environments – Made from high-quality materials. The thermometer covers are sealed in a protective sterile seal.
- Why you'll need thermometer covers – A clean and sterile thermometer is crucial. With disposable covers, you are able to keep your thermometer clean without alcohol and you can keep it sterile without messing with liquids.
- Simple to use – Almost any thermometer slides effortlessly into the cover. Simply proceed with the images on packaging and you're all set: The cover comes off effortlessly without breaking. Peel off the paper front and back seal. Place the thermometer tip in the preferred measurement position. When the measurement is finished, take away the cover and dispose of it. The thermometer will stay clean.
- Universal – These covers can be used on numerous thermometers. Please verify the probe of your thermometer is similar to the shape like the pictures.
- Especially recommended whenever multiple individuals use a thermometer in a single household.
iProvèn's 100-100 policy
We are 100% sure that you will love the iProvèn PC-111. If for whatever reason you will not, you will get a full refund within 100 days after your purchase. No questions asked.