Clinical Basal Thermometer - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning - BBT-113
This basal body thermometer is the best companion you can get for predicting your ovulation.
Keep in mind that this basal thermometer is slow, as of slow in the sense of, well... slow. We tell you upfront and we do so for a reason. It's important.
Not that we couldn’t make it fast, we can. But you don't want it to be fast. Believe me; you don't.
Why is this basal body thermometer slow?
Well, you will buy this thermometer because you want to chart your ovulation, right?
So, that's it! For that, you need an accurate thermometer. And accurate equals slow and steady. Especially when you measure orally. Conclusion: we had to make a thermometer that can handle oral measurement and still does a great job in accuracy. So we did!
But why does an accurate oral thermometer need to be slow? Well, let me explain.
If you keep your mouth open and breath in, the air flowing through your mouth is cooling down your mouth tissue. 0.2-0.5 degrees is usually not much of an issue unless... you are charting for ovulation. You want to know the 0.02 differences!
So for getting a good measurement, your mouth tissue needs to be as close to your actual body temperature as possible. For that, we modified our algorithm to come as close as possible as under the tongue. That takes time. Speed is an accuracy killer in this case.
Sounds complicated? It is. But we try to help you understand that oral measurement is not the best way to go for charting unless you do it right: Sit tight, mouth shut and don't move. Our focus is one thing only: Get you a good reading. There are 'charters' among us and we know it is important to rely on highly accurate data. Straightforward.
About the product
- Highly accurate 1/100 degree reading BBT thermometer specially designed for basal body temperature
- Specially tailored for first-thing-in-the-morning BBT readings: Perfect beep volume that is loud enough to hear yet moderate not to wake up anyone
- Relax while measuring. This is a precision tool and it will take at least a minute for a highly accurate 2 decimal measurement
- Last temperature memory: Take temp with sleepy head - Put aside - Snooze - Record temperature later. (Simply hold the button for 3 seconds from off-mode to see the last recorded reading.)
- Auto shut of only after 5 minutes - More than enough time to write down your temperature
iProvèn's 100-100 policy
We are 100% sure that you will love the iProvèn BBT-113. If for whatever reason you will not, you will get a full refund within 100 days after your purchase. No questions asked.